You want to support your team as best you can but don't always have the time or frame of mind to do so? You're interested in getting the lowdown on your leadership style from an outsider? Executive Coaching offers plenty of opportunity to do this.
A selection of topics covered:
- Defining your own leadership style
- Reflecting on and structuring your visions, objectives and thoughts
- Encouraging constructive communication with one's own team and superiors
- Dealing with conflicts
- Reinforcing self-esteem
- Fostering a professional, self-assured presence
- Recognizing burnout symptoms in the team or in oneself
- Dealing with role changes (for example, from staff member to supervisor)
Are you concerned with an altogether different issue? I would be glad to help you transform your professional concerns into reachable goals that you can control in a sovereign manner.