Are you looking for inspiring training for your managers? The more authentic your managers are, the more effectively and successfully they can perform. Unfortunately, there’s rarely a spare moment in one’s day-to-day life to reflect on one’s own values and to develop an own style. This training offers plenty of opportunity to do this.
Possible workshop content
- Leadership personality
- Delegation and motivation
- Tools and techniques for one’s daily management routine
- Respectful communication and conversation techniques
- Learning to deal with conflicts and stress
Goals and benefits
- Developing an authentic management style
- Strengthening individual responsibility
- Enhancing self-efficacy and the ability to deal with conflict
- Finding clarity in change processes
- Boosting decision-making power
- Max. 12 participants on 1-2 days, trainer-input (a temperate dose), work in a group-, small group- and/or partner work- setting, role playing, case studies from one’s own management practice, sharing and exchanging experiences, coaching sequences, peer counseling.
My training sessions are closely oriented on the company’s requirements. They always refer to concrete situations in the day-to-day working life of managers. Defining the mission and setting out clear goals that are to be met is vital. Individuals and the company as a whole will benefit alike.
Write to me or give me a call. This way we can jointly ascertain whether a MBTI® Workshop is expedient for your particular situation. Upon request, I would then prepare a non-binding proposal for you.