Do you want to take advantage of KfW-business start-up coaching?
Ideally, this is how you go about it:
- You can file an application online - and also identify a KfW consultant of choice – at the KfW-application platform. (My consultant ID no. is 25858). Hand in the application for start-up business coaching to one of the KfW's regional partners. Upon request, I would be happy to assist you in filling out the form.
- For Berlin, the appropriate body for your application is the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IHK) in Berlin-Charlottenburg (Fasanenstraße 85, 10623 Berlin, switchboard: 030 /315 10 - 0; Franziska Piatke is the POC) or the Chamber of Trades (Handwerkskammer) in Berlin-Kreuzberg (Blücherstraße 68, 10961 Berlin, 6. Etage, switchboard: 030 /259 0301)
- Once you are given green light by the KfW, you can conclude a coaching contract with the desired consultant (I use the standard KFW contract).
- At the conclusion of the coaching services, submit the total invoice together with a so-called "Schlussverwendungsnachweis" issued by your coach, as well as evidence that you have paid your share of the costs by way of a bank account statement directly to the KfW. You will also receive a coaching report documenting the results of the coaching sessions.
- In the event that paying the total coaching fee all at once is not feasible for you, I offer the possibility of settling you bill directly with the KfW. This is possible using a so-called declaration of assignment (Abtretungserklärung) which eliminates the need of paying the whole sum in advance.
- In this case, the KfW will pay the consulting grant either to you or – with a declaration of assignment – to me.
Do you have any further questions?
Don't let yourself be deterred by red tape!
Contact me or schedule a non-binding first interview (even at short notice if you are in a hurry!). During this interview, we can jointly gauge your particular start-up situation and determine what your coaching needs are. Naturally, I can also assist you in an unbureaucratic manner with the application for grants.
This link takes you directly to the KfW-business start-up coaching page.
You can access my consultant profile and current references at the KfW Beraterbörse.