Selection of KfW start-up business coaching topics
Comprehensive start-up coaching combines expert advice for your day-to-day business operations with solution-driven coaching to help develop and enhance your entrepreneurial personality.
This includes the following:
- Developing an entrepreneurial vision / where do I want to go?
- Bringing to the foreground your strengths and bolstering your USP
- Planning and implementing a cost-effective marketing strategy
- Cost calculations, target-performance analysis, controlling tools
- Defining of clear and attainable goals and milestones
- Acquiring and retaining new clients
- Expanding your networks
- Training how to make a customer pitch(for example, customer acquisition approaches)
- Optimizing self- and time management (Work-Life Balance) and work organization (how to keep on top of everything!)
- Preparing of professional offers and invoices
- Overcoming work/performance obstacles and acquisition obstacles
- Recognizing employees who drag their feet and those who move things along (Work Motivation)
My clients are primarily from the consulting professions or are involved in creative occupations.
Are you interested in my comprehensive business start-up coaching approach? In this case, I look forward to an e-mail or call from you!
As part of a free and non-binding preliminary interview, we can jointly gauge your particular start-up business situation and determine what your coaching requirements are. Upon request, I can also provide unbureaucratic support in filling out the application.