Are you looking for inspiring communication and management training based on openness, fairness and genuine appreciation? I use a method developed by Marshall Rosenberg to help you approach yourself and your colleagues/staff in a way that directly results in constructive solutions (even with difficult colleagues and staff).
Possible workshop content
- Getting to know the attitude and methods of appreciative communication
- Becoming aware of emotions and needs and making use of them
- Learning how to listen at eye level
- Learning to give and take constructive, critical feedback
- Recognizing hidden messages and openly addressing them
Goals and benefits
- Strengthening individual responsibility and self-efficacy
- Expanding one‘s room for maneuver through communication
- Boosting one’s own ability to deal with conflict
- Mustering courage for honest communication in difficult situations
- Defusing appraisals
- Max. 12 participants on 1-2 days, trainer-input (just a temperate dose), work in a group-, small group- and/or partner work- setting, role playing, case studies from one’s own professional practice, sharing and exchanging experiences, coaching sequences, peer counseling.
My training sessions are closely oriented on the company’s requirements. They always refer to concrete situations in the day-to-day working life of managers. Defining the mission and setting out clear goals that are to be met is indispensible. Individuals and the company as a whole will benefit alike.
Write to me or give me a call. This way we can jointly ascertain whether a MBTI® Workshop is expedient for your particular situation. Upon request, I would then prepare a non-binding proposal for you.