Acknowledging differences as an opportunity! Scoring with the diversity in your team!
Diversität als Chance! Mit Unterschieden im Team punkten.
MBTI®– Training is a good option when
- You know – and appreciate – that there are different personality types and working styles in your team.
- You’re hoping to build tolerance for the differences in your team.
- You’re interested in establishing a healthy team structure to prevent conflicts from arising.
- You want a team-building program with plenty of eureka moments for your employees.
- You want to build, sustain and enhance team motivation.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) is a powerful team development tool. Year for year some 3.5 million people across the globe use it to constructively deal with behavior patterns – both their own and those of others. As a licensed MBTI® trainer (Step I and Step II), I offer customized workshops.
Benefits of MBTI®– Trainings
- Get to know the various types within the team.
- Get a comprehensive analysis of the overall team.
- Enhance the problem-solving skills of each team member.
- Build tolerance – for oneself and for others.
- Recognize your own reactions to – and how you deal with – stress.
MBTI®– Training programs on offer
I offer customized training sessions that take their cue from concrete situations in the company.
The training sessions are designed to address participants both on a factual-rational level as well as on an emotional level. And although the workshops are intense, they are also meant to be fun.
(5-hour intensive sessions)
(HR manager for a start-up)
(Department head of a ministry)
This is how I go about MBTI®– Training
Would you like to arrange a preliminary meeting with me?
In this case, I look forward to your booking in my online calendar!
As an accredited coach who can look back on 25 years of professional experience, I have been advising individuals in high-level executive positions for the past 12 years. Having successfully completed 750 coaching assignments, I have extensive expertise in all matters related to leadership, careers and resilience.
#analytical #pragmatic #empathic
S-Bahn • Savignyplatz
S3, S5, S7, S9, S75
Bus M49, X34 • Savignyplatz
U1 • Uhlandstraße
(5 Minuten Fussweg)